The Lifting Station ROTO POSTE 700 is used to lift waste water and sewage where the water is lower than the collection network.
Equipped with one or two pumps and a float. When the float is activated, the water is pumped to its destination. The pump stops as soon as the water level drops.
- Create a concrete slab or a compacted 15/20 cm excavation
- make sure that the station is well levelled
- connect the channelling and discharge pipes
- fill the station with clear water to stabilise it
- backfill by placing the TPC sheath for the electrical cable
Composition of the station
- Dimension: 1200*915*850
- monobloc tank capacity 700 litres
- non-return flap diameter 50 with valve
- pipework diameter 50
- a lip seal to mount the inlet pipe diameter 100
- 1 lifting pump
- Perforated grille
- 100 mm or 200 mm elevation.